Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Want to transfer!
9/6/2013 19:40
Hello,

My website bongtingzon.com is hosting with dynadot under the kalipigroup.com, and i want to buy another host with my primary bongtingzon.com. how can i do that?
Reply Quote
9/8/2013 15:24
Before you can order a new Advanced Hosting package for bongtingzon.com, you'll need to remove it from your kalipigroup.com account.  You can do this in the 'Add-on Domains' section of your cPanel account.  Look for the 'remove' link.  

After that, set your domain to park again and wait for the change to propagate before ordering the new package.
Reply Quote
9/9/2013 20:21
the problem is i cant get in to my cpanel, my kalipigroup.com was expired!!!
Reply Quote
9/10/2013 17:09
An expired domain should not prevent you from accessing cPanel.  If you've forgotten your login information, please try the steps below:

Reply Quote
9/11/2013 18:50
i tried many times to reset my passwrod but its not comint through...any problem?
Reply Quote
9/12/2013 11:48
The cPanel password reset email function is working.  If you are not receiving the email, you may be entering the incorrect username or have a block on your IP address.  Please email [email protected] for assistance.
Reply Quote
9/16/2013 21:29
dynadot_staff says: The cPanel password reset email function is working.  If you are not receiving the email, you may be entering the incorrect username or have a block on your IP address.  Please email [email protected] for assistance.

I received all the confirmation codes on my email, but everytime i paste and click ok theres nothing happen, its like refreshing the screen only!

anymore suggestions?
Reply Quote
9/18/2013 17:46
Sounds like you may have been locked out due to failed login attempts.  Please email your IP address to [email protected] for assistance.  

http://whatismyip.com/
Reply Quote
9/19/2013 21:19
IP address sent to email
Reply Quote
9/22/2013 15:11
We have not received anything from you.  Where did you send it?  Can you send it again?
Reply Quote
9/24/2013 16:45
i send to this email add [email protected]

u got pm
Reply Quote