Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
mailbox user not receiving emails
2/6/2021 05:22
I have tried to receive emails to both the auto created admin email address and a new email address I have created via the email hosting service and neither are able to received emails.  I am able to send from both addresses.  I have had this problem the whole time I opened this account's email hosting this week.
Reply Quote
3/19/2021 07:42
s_w_charlotte_us_1 says: I have tried to receive emails to both the auto created admin email address and a new email address I have created via the email hosting service and neither are able to received emails.  I am able to send from both addresses.  I have had this problem the whole time I opened this account's email hosting this week.

Reply Quote
3/20/2021 17:01
@s_w_charlotte_us_1 Hi are you still having this issue? I can see you have our email hosting which means that u can link it to your gmail account following these steps: https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/basic-email-with-gmail
If you are still unable to receive emails don’t hesitate to report this to our chat so we can try and send you a test email to addresses that you have created.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
user_74034 replied teamdynadot :8/18/2023 18:06
both email forwarding and webmail doesn't work
Reply Quote
4/3/2024 03:22
I am facing the same challenge, please how do I solve this??
Reply Quote