Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I cant connect my domain to my current website
4/3/2021 13:01
im using teespring for my clothing brand and i cant add the domain to the domain. it says:

Login to your domain registrar.

Go to "DNS settings" on your domain registrar's site and add the following values:

Record type     Host/Name       Connected
Value
Setup guide
CNAME   www            
sites.teespring.com

A       @              
-------------       <---- the ip is here
Reply Quote
4/9/2021 09:27
Hi I can see that your website has resolved now. Usually after you’ve made some changes to your DNS settings some time has to pass for your website to propagate. It can take from 5 minutes to 48 hours (which is rare). Feel free to contact our chat support if you have any other questions.
Reply Quote
7/21/2021 22:46
I recently hosted my domain to another hoster but i deleted my domain from the other hoster so that i remain with dynadot as my hosting , my issue is that , i have tried to change my dns and name server to dynadot , it has failed to change it shows dns of another hoster , and my account does not open in google now , what should i do

my website is www.godcalls1.com
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied d_c_kampala_ug :7/28/2021 00:36
I checked the domain in your account and it is using our DNS now. Does it work the way you want?
Reply Quote