Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
cPanel Login
2/25/2014 20:48
i trid to log in on my CP but cant get in.
Did reset also many times but theirs no confirmation code coming on my email.

Anybody can explain to me whats going on?
Reply Quote
2/26/2014 17:39
If you are still having trouble logging into cPanel, please email [email protected] with your IP address and the username you entered when you requested the reset email from cPanel.
Reply Quote
2/26/2014 19:02
email sent
Reply Quote
2/27/2014 08:41
Thank you.  We have responded to your email.
Reply Quote
2/27/2014 20:38
so what i will do now?
Reply Quote
3/2/2014 17:31
Please reply to our email if you have any questions or are still having trouble logging in.
Reply Quote
3/3/2014 17:20
im still cant log in to my cPanel, i never recieved activation code too if i tried to reset my password.
Reply Quote
3/4/2014 12:02
We responded to your email today.  Could you please let us know what addresses you are checking?  You can respond to our email to keep everything confidential.
Reply Quote
3/6/2014 17:12
its working now, thanks
Reply Quote
3/9/2014 16:14
Excellent!  Thank you for letting us know.  :-)
Reply Quote
3/10/2014 10:01
Hi,

yes I can tell what going on.Dynadot is irrsponsible company who doesn not care about tehir clients.I am having same problem for last week.I got one reply out of 15 letters.Finally they sed they will send me back up files because i am done with this aboslutly no service comapny.If you keep with them you will loose all buisness.They will shut down your pages for no reason at no previos warning.Well,the back up files they sent me are from october.So,I still have to wait for fles i asked.

Finnalt they accuse me of spaming!Its big joke.I sell flowers on line.I dont send emails at all much less spamming,

Run from this company!!!!
Reply Quote