Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Changes to your Email Plan
1/4/2023 17:55
What is going on with Dynadot?!? I purchased email hosting back in November 2022. They sent out an email "Changes to your Email Plan" yesterday listing several restrictions on using their email plan starting Feb 1, 2023. I chatted with their online help and was told I won't be allowed to use their email hosting if I don't comply with these new rules added after my purchase ---AND--- now they tell me that won't refund my money because it is after their 30-day refund policy.
How can they change the rules after a purchase but not give you a refund if you don't want their product under the new restrictions?!?
Reply Quote
2/3/2023 12:08
I sympathize with you.  I lost email functionality for over a week on an account that I am paid for through August.  Not a lot of money lost, but the principle of this stinks and I have moved to a competing platform that is actually leagues better then Dynadot, but a little more expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Reply Quote
5/26/2023 12:25
Thank you very much for your inquiry.

I am very sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to provide specific account information on forums.
Please contact us via chat or email us to [email protected] to get further assistance with your inquiry, our team will do their best to help you.

Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote