Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Account Suspended. How to solve it?
1/29/2013 04:23
Hello. My web site turkiston.tv doesn't open. (Account Suspended)
How to solve the problem?
Reply Quote
1/30/2013 16:29
Please email [email protected]
Reply Quote
1/30/2013 23:56
I sent from my another email [email protected]
Reply Quote
2/1/2013 03:48
I deleted the files which had been causing issues
Then the site began working but soon closed again
now I can't access even to https://mango.dynadot.com:2083/ to cnange the records
Reply Quote
2/3/2013 17:01
This isn't an issue we can address on the forums.  Please email [email protected].
Reply Quote
3/6/2014 09:43
I am tired of this company.My accounts are suspenned too.They always accuse you of something you supposivly did wrong.They dont replly to any emails.Susspend account without any notice.The reason is always the same!I am waiting to hear from them hoplesslyy.Thye just get you monie!NO SERVICE WHATSOEVER!
Reply Quote
3/6/2014 09:45
I SUGGUEST TO CHANGE HOST.I CHOOSE THIS HOST WITHOUT EVER READING MASSIVE COMPLAINTS ON INTERNET.I own the domains i payed for them but they just block for no reason.No explenation is ever given.
Reply Quote
3/6/2014 13:03
Hello,

I finnaly got answer from dynadot.Dint answer any my questions just one email out of 10!

Here is reason why my account is susspended.No warning before no sorry no explanition!

Here it goes
Hello,

Your hosting is suspended due to multiple Spam complaints you never resolved.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote
3/6/2014 13:04
With dynadot you will never,never resolve anything!!!They will FALSSLY ACCUSE YOU OF SPAMING AND SHUT YOU ACCOUNT!
Reply Quote
3/6/2014 13:19
This is an issue they can not address period!They dont reply emails  and dont bother to even write them!Its waste of time!
Reply Quote
3/9/2014 16:14
We have received both spamming and phishing complaints from your site.  Those are issues which are taken seriously and can result in your account being disabled.  

As for response time, we replied to you on Friday.  Our abuse team is in Monday through Friday so please do not expect a response on weekends or holidays.
Reply Quote