Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain transfer
12/15/2012 08:00
I need to transfer one of my registered domains to an anoter account, but when I put the username of the another account in this menu:

Change Account
You can move (push) this domain into another account.

Recipient Forum Name:          

i recieve this error message:

Could not complete request:
Could not find account based on forum name.

But the username is correct =/ Can somebody help me?

Sorry about the bad english
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 17:41
Sounds like you're entering the username.  We wanted the ability to push a domain without giving out any login info, so we use the forum name instead.  

How do I find my Push Username?

Your Dynadot Push Username is used to change ownership of a domain name. Your Push Username can be freely given out, while your Dynadot Username should be kept private. To find your Push Username, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and then "Account Settings" in the drop-down.
  3. Under the "Account Info" section, you'll find your Push Username.

Can I change my push username? Yes! You certainly can. Please unlock your account and make the update & save your changes.

New to Dynadot?

Earn account credit through our Refer-a-Friend Program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot. Your friends earn $5 too!

Check out our sales. Find a domain name for a great price.

Buy, sell, or bid in our Domain Market. Discover domain names that were listed for sale, not renewed, or about to be re-released.

Create a website. Own your online presence with our easy-to-use Website Builder.

Join our Affiliate Program. Spread the word about us and start earning.

From Help Section: Community > How do I find my Push Username?
Reply Quote