Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
VPS just died on me today, it was working perfectly configured until today when it died, no support
12/26/2015 08:54
Hello, ive sent you like 10 emails, this is priority issues, you dont reply to my emails you are not online on chat either.

The VPS died on me today and i cant even access through SSH , so it is not my fault, it is your server fault.

I need you to fix this issue now, i cant have my website down like this without any possible fix from my side, the server is completely gone, i cant even try to see whats going on.

I did no change anything, Apache and Sentora was well configured working for some days just fine, today it just died on me.

Reply please because this is unacceptable, you dont give me any support and it is not even my fault here.
Reply Quote
12/26/2015 09:32
Now the VPS is magically back, but i have a BLANK panel on Sentora, it shows nothing else than MY ACCOUNT and thats it. I cant configure anything, how i get sentora panel back?
Reply Quote
12/26/2015 09:41
VPS is down again... come on this is a complete joke
Reply Quote