Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Unable to connect to database -> MySQL dynadot issue
11/28/2013 02:10
We have been experiencing sudden issues with MySQL on our websites hosted at dynadot.
Website url are www.pontess.com www.žage.si www.italianpokerdeals.com
We have experienced the same problem around 19.11.2013 when none of the websites couldn't connect to any database. After informing dynadot they had acknowledged the issue was at their end and that they will fix it asap. As we have ads and money running into marketing in our websites we are extremely disappointed with the service provided. This has happened the 2nd time in the space of a month and needless to say it is very concerning. I'm curious if anyone has experienced thhe same problem with dynadot hosting or knows about any temporary solutions?
Kind regards

Reply Quote
11/28/2013 05:43
Server down, can't login on cpanel. Thanks dynadot, I'm loosing money with every hour but you just keep on waiting.
Reply Quote
11/28/2013 06:22
Same here, they told me it was a matter of a few hours, but it's 14 hours since I last talked to them. Loosing money here, too.
Reply Quote
12/1/2013 15:39
Our apologies.  Our Web Host was trying to take advantage of the holiday to do some maintenance on the server to fix some issues.
Reply Quote