Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
One of the name servers you submitted does not exist; please check the spelling and try again
9/7/2013 23:33
please help. server names I'm typing I can not associate with my domain.

ns1.megacloud.com.co
ns2.megacloud.com.co

perhaps require some internal procedure, according to what I read must be registered in its database. I need to associate these with the domain name surtidoradeavesla22.com.co

One of the name servers you submitted does not exist; please check the spelling and try again
Reply Quote
9/7/2013 23:39
logs the following message: One of the name servers you submitted does not exist, Please check the spelling and try again
Reply Quote
9/9/2013 17:44
We've contacted the Central Registry for .CO domains to ask about this error.  We'll let you know as soon as we have a resolution for you.
Reply Quote
9/10/2013 11:08
Thank you very much for your patience on this.  We've heard back from the Central Registry and they have said that the name servers should work for you now.
Reply Quote
2/24/2017 22:15
I have the same problem with
ns1.vps.ovh.ca  
ns2.vps.ovh.ca
Reply Quote
3/1/2017 23:54
Could you send the screenshot with the error message to us at [email protected] please? It will also help if you could list the domain you want to use on the above name servers. Thanks in advance and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
5/5/2017 08:44
Me too I have the same problem with the following domains when I'm trying to point it to new name server:

nessplus1.ddns.net
nessplus2.ddns.net

Regards
Reply Quote
5/9/2017 00:47
Could you contact us via the online chat or the ticket system or through the email to send us the domain name in question and the name server you want to use so we could take a further look? Thanks.
Reply Quote