Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I have not received an authorization e-mail for domain transfer
10/11/2014 14:36
Need help
I have a trouble with domain transfer process. The transfer to Dynadot from Reg.ru. I can't continue
the transfer on the step with authorization e-mail. I have just received an e-mail to my account address that the
authorization e-mail was sent but I have not received it. So I can't approve and continue.
2 domains in process.
acket
Reply Quote
10/14/2014 19:50
Is there anyone here?
Still waiting.
Reply Quote
10/15/2014 12:43
The transfer authorization emails are bouncing back to us as failure notices. You may need to update the email address with your existing Registrar.
Reply Quote
10/16/2014 10:50
It's done. I have updated the email address. But now I don't see how to send the authorization emails from my account panel.

I see: <!> problem, our staff has been notified and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
10/16/2014 15:32
Great, thank you. The orders should be in "Processing" status now.
Reply Quote
10/17/2014 09:53
The authorization email is bounced again. But now my authorization address is the same like my account address. I have received the email from you about the bounce, but haven't received the authorization email to the same address. I guess the problem is on your side.
Also, one of the domain names whois can't be checked automatically. Manually it can be checked.
Also, may be you need to send the authorization emails manually. My authorization address is now working 100%, I have received the email to this address from you about the bounce.
Reply Quote
10/25/2014 17:09
The issue here is that your email provider, mail.ru, is rejecting messages sent from @dynadot.com addresses. We have made several appeals with them to remove us from their blocklist but have received no response at all.

Are you able to whitelist our address or adjust your spam filter with them in any way? If not, you may need to update your contact record to a non-mail.ru address before we will be able to deliver the email to you.
Reply Quote