Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot name server is down / not responding !!!
9/7/2014 09:04
Hi there,
all of my domains are not getting resolved anymore.

Please fix this asap !!!

Regards,
Arndt

PS: Sorry for the cross-posting, but it is urgent !!
Reply Quote
9/7/2014 09:18
now some are working again, except for perlatesta.de - seems to be an intermittend problem, ns1.dynadot.com is still down though, waiting for a reply
Reply Quote
9/7/2014 10:41
This is huge. My service gets over 5-7 million requests a day, and has been down for most over the last hour. Switch DNS name servers to DO and still waiting. Never had a issue for years, now one huge problem taking everything offline.
Reply Quote
This is huge. My service gets over 5-7 million requests a day, and has been down for most over the last hour. Switch DNS name servers to DO and still waiting. Never had a issue for years, now one huge problem taking everything offline.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
9/7/2014 10:43
Sorry for that posting 3 times, I have  no idea what happened, very basic forum.
Reply Quote
9/7/2014 11:22
My DNS is down too. Seems like the problem started around 2.5 hours ago.
Reply Quote
Posted By tk10
9/7/2014 11:31
wtf is going on?????
Reply Quote