Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
What does this mean?
11/7/2019 13:30
So there is a premium domain name I wanted but noticed it was for sale on a common site for $4,488.00 and on other domain sites around $700-$900. I also noticed that by gong to the URL of the domain name there was another domain company who is using a broker for the "owner". So instead of inquiring from the broker I bought the name from Dynadot for $700. Dybadot took my money immediately but without further information. What happens now? Is this legit? and will the owner actually release and transfer the name to Dynadot? Just because I purchased the name at a much lower price from another company other than the broker does that mean things will go off without a hitch and I get the domain name?
Reply Quote
2/7/2020 07:19
Apologies for the delay. The registrant does have the ability to set their domain to different prices in each marketplace(s). I see that your order is in the complete status.
Reply Quote