Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Transfer Auth/Email Error
9/27/2014 07:22
"Could not parse whois for this domain. Please try again later, or contact customer support."
I try to Transfer my domain from name.com to dynadot,I have removed Private Whois on my name.com account
Reply Quote
9/30/2014 12:17
Thank you, the whois has been parsed and the order updated.
Reply Quote
10/4/2014 09:01
I updated the whois information,but still show "Could not parse whois for this domain. Please try again later, or contact customer support."It last 10 days
Reply Quote
10/7/2014 06:59
I'm sorry to hear this. If this happens again, please contact customer support by chat or email and we will manually update and parse the order for you.
Reply Quote
4/18/2017 22:04
same issue here. trying to transfer this domain name before it expires tomorrow. i updated the whois email (it was private and wasnt coming to me) and still shows Could not parse Whois for this domain. Please try again later, or contact customer support....please help!
Reply Quote
5/9/2017 00:17
Thanks for all the posts. The whois updates may take some time to propagate through the internet. If this happens, please contact online support or email us so we could try updating that manually.
Reply Quote