Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Time to announce 50th gTLD with the same name
12/24/2014 22:42
I am so delighted at this milestone having taken so long for me to buy them all on such a limited budget.

None the less, I have none the less reached a round 50.

I also have 13 of them pointing to basic website packages.  All others are pointing to a parked page of my own in my .domains website.

I shall not disclose which name it is I am using, as I am keen to purchase a number of others, although all of the most important TLDs have been purchased.

So, I have mydomain. all colors except for .green, which is yet to be listed in Dynadot.  Complete set of selected groups such as .town, .city and .country as well as both .christmas and .blackfriday

That does not include the .com.au of which I do have elsewhere.

None are for sale. They are all purchased for a proposed business venture.

Who else has 50x or more than 50x different gTLDs with the same name?

I have already used one as the basis of an ABN (Australian Business Number) with the hope of one or two more soon.  I have my .company domain set aside for my ACN (Australian Company Number) when I get around to registering that.

My next development in my business plans are to use more of these domain names as an official business name for a series of business ventures I hope to start up. As said, I already have one.
Reply Quote
9/17/2015 11:10
Realy i like you topice pleas i will add my anwser when i can ! Thank you
Reply Quote