Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Why Dynadot was Down??
3/3/2009 08:04
Dear Dynadot Staff,

I am happy to see you back, but we all users here are still looking for the reason why you were down? and while you were down why were you people not taking the phone calls and no email replies, also you people didn't give any official statement to keep cool your customers.

well, as far as i think your many users might have decided to have an alternate registrar,

about me i am still satisfied with you but please explain the reason and also assure that this will not happen again.

Thanks and Regards,

Looking forward
Reply Quote
Posted By seren
3/4/2009 06:06
domainerzzzz, I'm with you on that. I can't understand why people register dozens of names all in one go when they don't intend to keep them. Heh, I just had an email from a company who picked up a .com I decided to let go, offering to let me buy it for shed-loads of money. I told them, if I'd wanted to keep it I would have renewed it. Madness.
Reply Quote