Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Website builder issues
Posted By jkaad
8/5/2020 03:43
I have re made my website multiple times in the editor. I seem to only be able to get so far the the website builder resets everything back to the beginning. Extremely frustrating, I have good internet so its not a speed problem. I want to be able to build a website but I can even get past uploading an image on the first page!
Reply Quote
9/18/2020 11:08
How do I log in to my web sight builder
Reply Quote
6/13/2021 05:37
Is it possible to create a single page website using your website builder, with no text overlays, and no navigation bar?   When I delete the text overlays, it replaces it with "Enter Text Here" and publishes that on my website.  I would be willing to pay higher fees for a more intuitive website builder. This one fails over & over  :(  I don't want to leave Dynadot (after 10+ years) but it's time to upgrade your product line.  
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied s_m_williamstown_us :6/16/2021 13:58
Hello. I am very sorry that our Website Builder is causing you frustration.
When you make changes to your website, please select "publish" and allow time for your changes to propagate. Although most changes happen very quickly, sometimes it can take a few minutes to make those changes. If you still have issues after publishing and allowing time, please see this help file for more information.
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/section.html?category_id=6&page_num=2#search_help_title
Reply Quote