Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Terms of Use Changed 2021-04-06
4/8/2021 00:58
Just got this: "This email is to inform you that we have made updates to our Terms of Use, Service Agreement, and Privacy Policy" with a link to the new Terms of Use (Version date:  2021-04-06) running to about 17,000 words.
Anyone know where I can find the previous Terms of Use for comparison?
Would like to know exactly what has changed and if it means I should consider taking my business elsewhere.
Reply Quote
4/8/2021 06:22
I would like this too. It's just such poor practice for a company to send out an email like this without offering a summary of what has changed and why. Just getting a message like this to say the T&Cs have changed is absolutely useless to us customers. Please, DynaDot, provide us with a summary of changes and the reasons for them, for this change and for all future changes to the T&Cs! Most reputable companies do this routinely.
Reply Quote
4/14/2021 14:28
Hi, thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately providing a summary would not be possible at this moment. I can inform you that I have escalated this request to our team so it will be considered for any future updates.
Reply Quote
10/27/2021 16:23
Not content with doing it in April, they've done it again in October. WHAT HAS CHANGED in the terms? That's what I need to know, I can't agree to term changes if I can't identify them...
Reply QuoteHide Replies
r_b_bangor_us replied j_g_pukerua_bay_nz :10/28/2021 06:51
Similar feelings.
Give me the old and new, and just let me use any diff solution, such as the compare plugin for NotePad++

I also couldn't read them at first since there was "scheduled" maintenance. Where is the schedule posted?
Reply Quote