Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Primary and Secondary Payment options
4/23/2018 23:21
Provide options for primary and secondary payment options.  If the primary payment option fails multiple times, automatically use the secondary payment option.

You currently support the storage of multiple payment options so you are already halfway there.  You can allow the assigning of priority for each payment option.
Reply Quote
4/24/2018 01:23
Do you refer to the marketing default payment methods please? Our system set account balance as the priority and you could change that following the steps listed here:
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/default-payment-settings
Reply QuoteHide Replies
h_t_auckland_nz replied teamdynadot :4/24/2018 02:41
I was referring to domain renewal and not the marketplace, however I do see the auto-renew default options.  If you have it set to account balance as default and there is insufficient funds will it use any saved credit cards? Can I load two credit cards and if it fails will the other be used automatically?
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied h_t_auckland_nz :4/24/2018 14:28
Unfortunately the system would not charge the saved cards if the auto-renewal was set to a payment method which was unsuccessful (for example if the account balance was too low). I will pass the suggestion on to our team to see if we can implement a similar system to the marketplace auto-payments, which allows you to choose 3 different payment methods in case of the preferred method being unsuccessful.
Reply Quote