Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
My Account Number?
7/5/2020 23:43
Howdy, I have just reached out to you on Facebook regarding retrieving my account number, it worries me that if my phone fails (two factor) that I cannot access my account. I have previously enquired on how to change my secret question answer as the way I remember it is apparently incorrect? This is being done as an extra layer of protection for me. At this point I cannot help but to think it will be a nightmare trying to reactivate my account if I run into trouble. So please tell me how I can avoid a major headache as I have just mentioned, Okay thanks! Please do let me know, regards!
Reply Quote
7/6/2020 19:26
Hello, I did reach out to you on Facebook yesterday and have also just sent you an email ..... five minutes ago on this matter. I really do need some form of reply please.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
dnebook replied dnebook :7/7/2020 18:35
I just read your email reply to my question on this matter and I have to say this is the worst customer service I have ever received, you have just palmed my concerns off as nothing important ......after I have been with you for over decade, quite disgusting service and attitude to your loyal customers
Reply Quote