Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How does a person get help when chat is 'busy?'
1/17/2021 11:34
I need some assistance with an inbound domain transfer and it appears that no one is home. I don't see a link to take out a ticket, and composing a message in the mailbox requires knowing an address. After so many years, I am starting to wonder if it's time to start transferring to another domain company.
Reply Quote
2/26/2021 15:32
My sentiments exactly. The Dynadot support team appears to be understaffed/under-tooled, overwhelmed and unable to cope
Reply Quote
3/27/2021 09:21
I’m really sorry you were not able to get onto our chat. Even though chat can get really is busy at times our agents are trying to respond as quickly as possible so you won’t have to wait for too long to start your chat session. Alternatively, you can see other contact methods on the bottom of our website under Dynadot – Contact Us section. Clicking on the “email us” button a pop up will appear where you can compose your email. You only have to input your name and your email address.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
a_l_eugene_us replied teamdynadot :4/11/2021 13:27
I've noticed recently that the chat is always busy when I logon. I appreciate other options, but it's hard not to wonder if you really do have a chat feature anymore or you're just faking it!
Reply Quote
3/27/2021 09:21
I’m really sorry you were not able to get onto our chat. Even though chat can get really is busy at times our agents are trying to respond as quickly as possible so you won’t have to wait for too long to start your chat session. Alternatively, you can see other contact methods on the bottom of our website under Dynadot – Contact Us section. Clicking on the “email us” button a pop up will appear where you can compose your email. You only have to input your name and your email address.
Reply Quote