Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Hate new CS system
7/8/2022 10:26
I prefer that I can create my own ticket.  I just spent 15 minutes on chat, to no avail.

I'm sure that my problem would have been helped the old way --- with a ticket support system.

Very frustrating after 11 years.
Reply Quote
11/18/2022 11:46
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We much appreciate your feedback regarding the matter.

Dynadot does have a support ticket system. If our customer support team needs more time to investigate and resolve your issue, a Dynadot agent will create a support ticket. Any follow-up questions or more information can be sent directly through our ticket system. This way both you and Dynadot can keep a record and ensure it gets resolved. Typically our tickets are resolved within three days or less, however, you will be updated with each message. Our system makes it easy for you to keep track of both open and closed tickets within your Dynadot account.

Unfortunately, at the moment, customers cannot create tickets directly. Currently, you can only contact us via chat, email, or phone call here in case you have any questions, or concerns: https://www.dynadot.com/community/about/contact.html.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote
11/18/2022 13:14
No real person chat available at 4:00 pm est. No way to create a support ticket. Very disgusted. Pitiful system. Time to consider another registrar.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied p_e_parker_us :11/28/2022 13:02
We are really sorry you were not able to get onto our chat. We have treated all our client requests with the highest priority. We would like to assure you that you will get all support during our business hours. Alternatively, you can Reach us by email. From this page. https://www.dynadot.com/community/about/contact.html

We will be in touch as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote
1/27/2023 08:30
Right on.
You are not the only one.
They have gone from excellent service to crap.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied f_t_port_hueneme_us :3/17/2023 08:01
Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your experience, we always welcome customer feedback and will pass this on to our team. If you have any other comments or concerns please feel free to reach out to us directly at [email protected].

Best regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote