Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
dynadot support worker Luke Yuzi
1/26/2022 15:43
Hello Dynadot,

I am really hoping that someone from the real dynadot team will see this feedback. I have been using dynadot for buying domains since years and i have over 1,000 domains on 2 accounts. I really love the service and all but recently 5 days ago my server was hacked and some phishing files were added without me knowing. So this eventually made some my domains from dynadot get disabled. So i contacted support through email [email protected] and explained the case and sent the links of files removed. This person named Luke Yuzi was assigned to my case eventually. This person didnt reply to me for some time than he replied saying he needed evidence that the stuff were removed. I immediately replied back to him sending exact file links that my server administrator had found. So what he does, he doesnt respond for over 2 days. I contact live chat support, by luck it comes this guy Luke Yuzi just like he was assigned to my abuse case i found him on chat. And what he does, instead of helping me he talks to me extremely rude, not helping me at all saying that there are thounsands of customers etc. And in the end he just ip bans me from live support! For any stuff member here, this is the chat id: Chat ID 300375.

I really hope a high level administrator sees this message and helps me out. Luke Yuzi doesnt deserve serving dynadot. It makes your name bad.
Reply Quote
3/16/2022 18:05
Yes,
But most of dynadot staff is great!
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied k_g_369 :5/11/2022 11:54
Hello,

We do thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and your business. We truly do strive to provide all our clients with the best service.

As mentioned above, additional training has been implemented.
Reply Quote
5/11/2022 13:36
Hello,

We lament to hear your experience. Dynadot has implemented additional training to mitigate this in the future. We look forward to hearing back from you in the near future to see if you also agree.

Unfortunately abuse related matters are not within forum's scope however if you feel it has not been addressed please email [email protected].
Reply Quote