Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Bulk search update is horrendous
4/4/2017 11:50
I can't use it effectively anymore. For one, it helped identify domains worth purchasing based on availability in other extensions in related to what's taken. With this newest update it's tedious and ineffective. If this isn't changed, I might have to consider other options.

Sincerely,
Long time Dynadot customer
Reply Quote
Posted By mr_k
4/5/2017 18:09
Thank you support for listening!
Reply Quote
4/14/2017 12:47
That's nuts! Time to speak to real supervisors & not let idiots ruin our show
Reply Quote
Posted By mr_k
4/17/2017 20:55
Thank you support for listening!
Reply Quote
4/22/2017 13:46
I do not get it. Why are we being ignored? Normally fast and courteous, but here is an issue which was  "fixed" when it was not broke; now some non-user programmer thinks he should get a promotion -- except he has screwed it up for the real users. Let's guess his age - 22?
Reply Quote
8/23/2017 02:51
Sorry for the late reply and thank you all for the attention for the bulk search updates. Our designing team has made some updates to it and will redesign it in the future. Your advice will be delivered to the team as reference.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
b_godzilla_us replied teamdynadot :9/22/2017 02:23
"late reply" ??? 4 months? "will redesign in the future" ?? what kind of robotic Support response is that? What redesigns? What about the OP's first question -- FOUR months ago?
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied b_godzilla_us :9/26/2017 02:15
We do apologize for that. The bulk search function has been updated. And thanks for your feedbacks with the forum replies. I will forward your feedback to our team and improve our forum reply service.
Reply Quote