Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Bulk Pricing !! what`s that meaning ??
2/16/2007 07:08
Hello DynaDot and all Members ..

I have acolumn in my cotrol panel under tha name :
" Bulk Pricing "
I dont know what does that mean ?
i read under Bulk Pricing :
" This account qualifies for bulk pricing. You must have spent $500.00 in the last 400 days. You have spent $947.50 "
Do that mean you`ll give me a special price or something so ! ?

Best regards,
Jamal.
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 08:09
Mine says similar.

"This account qualifies for bulk pricing. You must have spent $500.00 in the last 400 days. You have spent $5,700.68"
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 12:05
This account qualifies for bulk pricing. You must have spent $500.00 in the last 400 days. You have spent $2,918.81

Welcome to the 500 club heh.
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 12:28
I'm wondering the same, was actually scared of renewls @ 7.99 and was alrady starting to plan on what was going to happen since i know 100% what will be dropped during my next renewal phase...

This might actually keep some names here if the price is right!
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 13:12
Still not exactly sure what this means. Seems good. Is anything discounted?
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 15:05
Yes, we are adding bulk pricing. If you spend $500 with us in the past year, you get reduced prices. So far we have reduced renewals of COM, NET, ORG, INFO, BIZ, NAME, WS, US from $7.99 to $6.99.

We will be adding more discounts today and next week, including discounts for registration and transfers, and other TLDs. We will also be creating a bulk discount page on our website describing our bulk discount program soon.
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 16:01
since .net's are relatively cheaper from the registrars can you further discount those

.info especially -some offer for .70 cents
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 16:06
...and the ones that offer them for .70 go out of business, everyone hates them, and enom ends their relationship with them.

No .infos for .70 please. That lowers the general value of .infos as a whole.
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 16:20
That`s very nice..lol .
I`ll not register , renew or transfer any domain now ..lol,
I`ll wait after the new discounts been adding next week :D

" Just Kidding "

Thank you very much DynaDot for all facilities and offers you present for us .

Best Regards.
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 16:54
for .info there usually is a deal

others have them for .99

after the 1st year they go back up to regular price.
The registry works out deals.
Reply Quote
2/16/2007 17:02
No .70 .info's? Cheapens the value?

You don't know much about domaining do you? The price that the registrar charges has nothing to do with the 'value' of your domain. Business.com costs the same $7 to register as does any junk .com domain.

And, if you reduce prices of new registrations, it draws more people in, giving people a chance to register more.

If less valuable domains are available, since more are registered, that drives up the prices for those that do hold the valuable domains, which are scarce.

Let's see low pricing for .info, .com, and everything here.
Reply Quote