Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
almost every auction I won gets cancelled.
1/20/2022 10:52
I started participating in dynadot auctions one week ago.  I won 8 auctions and so far 4 of them are cancelled.  Your terms of service say it is rare that auctions get cancelled.  But it's not rare.  It seems extremely common.  Almost every auction I won was cancelled.  What a waste of time and energy.
Reply Quote
3/16/2022 18:07
They need to do the auction on the day the redemption ends or the day after. It isn't a good look for them.
Reply Quote
5/11/2022 14:23
Hello,

We hope that this Help Article clears up how and why this is happening:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/auction-cancelled-renewed

The Expired Auction gives our customers a chance at acquiring domains that would otherwise be deleted and possibly bought by someone else immediately upon becoming available again. Unfortunately, this also comes with the chance that the domain will be renewed by the current owner during the Expired Auction period.

We hope that this clears up any questions and/or concerns that you may have about this topic. If you need any additional clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to our live chat and we would be happy to assist you.
Reply Quote