New Year's Resolutions - It's Been 8 Days,
Have You Kept Yours?
Share your new year's resolution & win a t-shirt!
It has been said that publicly declaring your new year's resolutions (or at least telling your friends and family) can help you keep them. So here goes...a list of some of Team Dynadot's new year's resolutions for 2013:
- Improving Our Health
- - eat healthier
- - get more vitamin C
- - floss everyday
- - stretch everyday
- - get more exercise
- - exercise 30 minutes daily most days
- - run/jog at least once a week
- - run 3 miles at a fast pace consistently
- - run a 5K
- - run a half marathon
- - run the Bay to Breakers race in SF
- - improve my marathon time
- ...and the ever popular: lose weight
- Fun Stuff
- - work on my car more
- - play more video games
- - make a costume for Comic Con
- - take a boat ride in the ocean
- - travel to a new place in the US
- - visit our national parks
- - do more outdoor rock climbing
- ...and my favorite: make $1 million dollars
So far there is a mix of answers when I ask who has kept their resolutions. But the good news is it's never too late to start making positive changes - and you don't need to use the new year as an excuse! If you need a little help, there are also some great apps out there to help you keep your new year's resolutions or any other goals you might have. Here are a few I've tried:
Astrid is a to do/task list app that also has reminders and you can share what's on your list with friends and family.
My Fitness Pal is a free calorie counter. It has a great list of food, so it's easy to keep track of what you're eating and it takes into account any exercise you do.
What are your new year's resolutions? We want to hear from you!
Tell us about your new year's resolution in the comments and our favorite will win one of the awesome new Dynadot t-shirts we just got in from CustomInk! Winner(s) will be announced at the end of this week.
This post was written by Robyn Norgan, whose new year's resolution is to do more outdoor rock climbing, which she categorized under "fun stuff" for good reason! :)