Jump into the past with our older articles on everything from ways to save on domain registrations,tech tips,and general domain related info to fun holidays events and good ole memes.
Meme Monday: Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!
Don't give up! Try these tips to keep your New Year's Resolutions in 2014:
1. Be realistic: Don't set yourself up to fail or you may find yourself not even trying!
2. Be specific: Being specific will make it easier to measure whether your are reaching your desired goals.
3. Make a plan: It's going to be pretty hard to do any kind of resolution without some kind of plan.
4. Get others involved: Whether this means grabbing a buddy for the gym or just having someone check in with your progress, make sure others are aware of your resolutions. This should help give you motivation to actually do them.
5. Visualize your success: They say seeing is believing, so make a mental picture of your success, believe in yourself, and then make it so!
Now go forth and make 2014 the most awesome year ever!
Posted Monday, January 6, 2014 by Robyn NorganTweet