Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
About tranfer domain
5/6/2007 05:39
Hi, i have started a transfer for the domain ozting.com

But its write

"waiting for Central Registry whois info to update. You may want to contact your current registrar or try updating the whois again if the whois still hasn't updated after a couple days."

And it don't change, my last domain hoster has unlocked it.

Can you help me ?
Reply Quote
5/6/2007 11:28
We are having trouble loading the whois info for your domain. Could you contact your registrar and ask them to update their whois database.
Reply Quote
5/6/2007 13:07
OK, thanks for your fast answer.

I have send a mail for the registar and i wait for a answer.
Reply Quote
5/7/2007 12:49
Hi, my last domain hoster has say there is no problem with the database.
Reply Quote
5/7/2007 14:46
Is the email address currently listed in the whois, the email you want the transfer auth email sent? You notified us through the domain transfer control panel that you updated this email address.
Reply Quote
5/7/2007 16:25
I have never receive message from Dynadot about the new mail.

Its possible to cancel the new mail request ?
Reply Quote
5/7/2007 16:57
Yes, it is possible. The new mail request has been canceled.
Reply Quote
5/7/2007 17:30
Thank you for the help.

Now its write :

* An auth email was sent to [email protected] less than an hour ago. Please wait at least an hour before making your request.

I must wait the dynadot answer ?
Reply Quote
5/7/2007 18:17
The auth email was sent to [email protected]. Please check that email address for the auth email. Also, you may want to check any spam filters/folders if you have any at that email address.

If you did not receive the 1st email, and would like us to send another, please wait 1 hour and make your request again through the transfer control panel.
Reply Quote
5/7/2007 18:35
----EDIT

Ok, i have understand.

my last email adress was out of order and i never receive the domain auth code :(

Can you send it again ?

[This post has been edited by a_d_lumes - france_fr on May 7, 2007 6:42pm.]
Reply Quote
5/8/2007 17:15
You would receive the auth code from the current registrar. It may be in your account area with them, or you may need to ask them for the auth code.
Reply Quote