|Dynadot is one of the first domain name registrars to accept PayPal. Our automated order system will register your domain as soon as we receive your payment.|
Benefits of PayPal
PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 64 million member accounts in 45 countries. It's accepted by merchants everywhere, both on and off eBay.
- Your credit card or financial information is never revealed to Dynadot.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, it is free to create and use.
- Use your PayPal balances for something you need, domain names.
To buy a domain name using PayPal, follow the instructions below:
- First select your domains and place an order.
- On the payment page, select the PayPal payment option.
- After you submit your order, you will be automatically forwarded to the PayPal site to complete your order.
Order time depends on how you fund your PayPal account. If you are funding with:
- An existing balance in your PayPal account: the order is usually processed in a few minutes.
- A credit card, and the charge is approved: the order is usually processed in a few minutes.
- A bank account: the funds need 3-10 days to clear before your order can be processed.
Do you support Paypal "Account Optional"?
Yes. You can use this feature to send us a one-time payment without creating a Paypal account. A credit card is required.Do you accept Paypal payments in currencies other than the US dollar?
Yes. Paypal will automatically convert your currency to USD before sending it to us. Exchange rates fluctuate daily, and Paypal charges you a small commission (2.5% as of 2005/7/7).Do you accept Paypal echeck (bank account) payments?
Yes. If you plan to pay with echeck and do not have a Paypal account, you should create one before placing an order with Dynadot. Adding a bank account to your Paypal account takes several days to complete.Do you accept Paypal balance payments?
Yes. You may need to add a credit card to your account before you can spend your balance.Do you accept payments from non-US Paypal accounts?
Yes. We have customers from almost every country in the world.Do you accept payments from a Paypal account that has not been verified?
Yes. You do not need to be verified. Being verified means you have added a bank account to your Paypal account.Do you accept payments from a Paypal account that does not have a confirmed address?
Yes. Since we are not shipping you anything, we do not need a confirmed address.Can I send you money using the "Send Money" tab on the Paypal website?
No. Our automated system requires that you pay from the link on the order submitted page. We can always resend you the link if you need it.I don't have a Paypal account. Can I still place an order?
Yes. We will forward you to the Paypal site after you submit your order, where you can create a new Paypal account. However, you will need a credit card. If you plan on paying using echeck (bank account), you should create your Paypal account and add your bank account to it before placing an order with Dynadot.
Search For a Domain
|co (third level)||$15.99|
|ws (WebSite)||$7.99 *|
|* First year of new registration only. Prices for additional years, renewals, and transfers are listed on our Price List.|
|** Requires 2-year registration.|
|*** For new registrations only. Prices for renewals and transfers are listed on our Price List.|