To install WordPress on your hosting account (advanced only), follow these steps:
- Log into your cPanel account.
- Under the Software/Services box click Fantastico Deluxe.
- Look for Blogs on the left hand side navigation menu. Under Blogs click WordPress.
- Click New Installation.
- Choose your installation directory and enter an administrator username and password.
- Click Finish Installation
Note: Please keep a record of your Username, Password, and bookmark of the Admin Area URL for future reference.
Related topics: Advanced Hosting, Web Hosting