Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How quickly after launch of new TLD do you register preorders? (.MOE)
7/21/2014 14:21
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes:

How quickly after new TLDs are released do you try to register preorders? Only about 5 hours now until .MOE is launching, I certainly hope you try to register preorders immediately thereafter, ESPECIALLY since I just realised my orders, which I thought were for Landrush period (I ordered on first day of Landrush...), turned out to be regular preorders...

So PLEASE be quick with trying to register preorders!! So I can get my domains. :)
Reply Quote
7/21/2014 15:55
Our system will try to register the .MOE domains as soon as the TLD is launched. The launch time should be July 22nd 02:00 UTC. You will be notified by email if we were able to register the domains or if they were unavailable. :)
Reply Quote
7/21/2014 18:59
Well, it's launching in a few minutes, so I sincerely hope you (or whatever automatic system you have in place) is ready :P
Reply Quote
Well, it's launching in a few minutes, so I sincerely hope you (or whatever automatic system you have in place) is ready :P

Thanks for the answer.
Reply Quote

Thanks for the answer.
Reply Quote

Thanks for the answer.
Reply Quote

Thanks for the answer.
Reply Quote
7/21/2014 19:00
Oh wow, sorry for the quintuple post, the "Instant Reply" button wasn't responding, so I might have pushed it a bit too much!
Reply Quote
7/22/2014 08:15
No worries!
Reply Quote