Search for the new TLDs available for registration now! Pre-order new TLDs launching soon!
Forums -> Domain Name Discussion -> i want to transfer my domain/park/ somewhere else how todo this? v
Posted: 10/21/2009 07:54
    im trying to park my domain and lock it somewhere else and i cant get it to work..can anny one help me with it. i already unlock it and remove all name servers/ thanks.
    Posted: 10/21/2009 15:51
    I'm a little unclear on what you are trying to do.  

Are you trying to connect your domain name with your Hosting company?  To do that, you just need to change your Name Servers:

1.  Log into your Dynadot account.
    2.  Click on the "Domains" tab at the top of the page.
    3.  Find your domain on the list and check the box next to it.  Press the "Set Name Servers" button.
    4.  Enter your two Name Servers in the very first boxes.  Then press the "Enter Name Servers" button.
    Posted: 10/22/2009 07:56
      thanks for your reply..
      no what i wanna do is this...
      move the domain name i own to other webhost-company
      and lock it there...and not here....
      Posted: 10/22/2009 16:27
      Okay, to do that, you need to follow these steps:

How do I transfer my domains away from Dynadot?

To transfer your domain away from Dynadot, please follow these steps:

1. Log into your Dynadot account.
      2. Check if the domain is unlocked. If not, unlock it.
      3. Check if the Whois info for the domain is current. Your new registrar will be sending an email to your admin email address to confirm the transfer.
      4. Save the Auth Code for the domain. You will need to tell your new registrar the new auth code.

You are now ready to initiate the domain transfer at your future Registrar's website.

From Help Section: Order Process > Domain Transfers > How do I transfer my domains away fro...